Apparatus Services & Sales
WES was started 21 years ago to supply and service electrical power circuit breakers; and today the WES Apparatus Division represents the roots of the company. It is one of 4 divisions and sells and services all types and manufacturers’ metal-clad circuit breakers and switchgear from 480 volts – 38kV. Service capabilities include complete remanufacturing, reconditioning, repair, and technology upgrades. All work is performed to PEARL & NETA standards.
In Stock ready to ship items
- Low-voltage power circuit breakers
- Medium-voltage circuit breakers
- load-break switches
- Motor starters and contractors
- Parts department
Why Choose Us
How many vendors do you need to service your Electrical Power Distribution System, 3-4 or more?
Western Electrical Services, Inc. can perform:
- Acceptance testing on your new facility,
- Test, maintain, repair and upgrade existing service aged equipment,
- WES manufactures hard to find obsolete parts
- Performing those OSHA/NFPA required studies such as Arc Flash Hazard Analysis, Load Monitoring for future expansion and other power system studies.
Now ask yourself why you would need more than 1 vendor for these services?
Western Electrical Services, Inc. One Stop Service Shop!
What Client’s Say
“I have worked with Western Electrical Services for over 20 years. In that time Craig and his team have taken on some very complex projects with professionalism and expert knowledge. Craig has always provided the best service, engineering and field services of any organization I have worked with in my nearly 40 years in the industry. I feel very fortunate to have had the opportunity to have worked with Craig and the entire WES team.”
“Qualified, dependable & successful are all words that come to mind when we contract with Western Electrical Services. Testing is inyegral to the proejcts success. As a team we have been 100% successful to date”