Why Choose Us
How many vendors do you need to service your Electrical Power Distribution System, 3-4 or more?
Western Electrical Services, Inc. can perform:
- Acceptance testing on your new facility,
- Test, maintain, repair and upgrade existing service aged equipment,
- WES manufactures hard to find obsolete parts
- Performing those OSHA/NFPA required studies such as Arc Flash Hazard Analysis, Load Monitoring for future expansion and other power system studies.
Now ask yourself why you would need more than 1 vendor for these services?
Western Electrical Services, Inc. One Stop Service Shop!
Acceptance Testing and Commissioning services are often required on construction projects where the highest degree of reliability is required due to the critical nature of the facility. As a NETA accredited testing company, WES, Inc. ensures accurate, unbiased testing and reporting to protect the owner’s interest.
We provide start-up testing and commissioning services on new construction or newly installed equipment from power generation to transmission stations to distribution systems.
Acceptance Testing includes the following and more:
- Switchgear and Switchboard Assemblies
- Transformers, Dry Type, and Liquid Filled
- Cables, Low and Medium Voltage
- Circuit Breakers, Low, Medium, and High Voltage
- Protective Relays, EM, SS, and MB
- Instrument Transformers
- Metering Devices
- Regulating Apparatus
- Grounding Systems
- Rotating Machinery
- Motor Control Centers
- Battery Systems
- Emergency Systems
- Thermographic Surveys